Throughout the course, you will be working on a Wealth Management Analyst Project
due Thursday of Unit 8.
For this project, imagine you are a new hire at a wealth management firm and tasked
with determining the location of a brick-and-mortar office within Connecticut. As the
analyst, you must suggest what type of financial products the office should offer and
suggest an office location. Please use the data set attached in the Unit to complete this
Your analysis must include:
1. Determine where accredited investors are located.
2. Analyze the structure of the investor household.
3. Analyze the retirement income mix of the investor.
4. Suggestion of an office location (zip code not county).
5. Suggestion of wealth management offerings.
Case Problem- Investment Banking:
• Play the role of Wealth Management Analyst and construct a regression model of
Connecticut counties (through zip code) that are likely to have accredited
• Accredited investor sample statistics are the same as zip code
(population) statistics forfamily structure and retirement income.
• All… INCOME and BENEFITS…” columns are individual income.
In Unit 4, write a summary report that documents the following step: Explore the data.
Because of the large number of variables, it may be helpful to filter out unnecessary and
redundant variables (data column).
• Add any missing data
• Eliminate unnecessary columns
Your submission should be at least 2 pages in length.
• Submit Part I for instructor feedback.
Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before
you write and again after you write.
Evaluation Rubric for Unit 4 Assignment
CRITERIA Complete Incomplete
10 Points 0 Points
Part I was
Part I was not