Research paper will be graded on the following key criteria:
– Deep analysis of the selected topic – It is expected that students will perform extensive research, and conduct deep analysis in their selected topic area.
– You must include both popular (found through Google search) and scholarly literature (generally found through search of Google scholar, web of science etc., and includes peer-reviewed publications)
– Critical reflection – After researching what other literature says on the topic, it is expected that the student will provide a critical reflection on their research findings, and present their own views/position on the topic.
– Real World Examples – Research Paper will provide real world examples.
– Professional report – The report should be presented in a professional manner, and should contain correct grammar and spellings.
– Good references and bibliography.
Format of the Research Paper: In terms of technical requirements and format, all Research Papers
(i) be double spaced;
(ii) be left justified with one inch margins;
(iii) be numbered on the bottom right corner;
(iv) use 12-point Times New Roman font for the main body and 10-point Times New Roman
font for the footnotes;
(v) contain proper citations
(vi) use direct URL references whenever possible or practicable;
(vii) contain footnotes rather than endnotes;
(viii) contain a bibliography of articles and other sources consulted;
(ix) comply with the Ethics Review Process (see below) if the Paper contains interaction with
human subjects, including, for example, questionnaires, surveys, interviews or
(x) Maximum of 20 pages (double spaced), excluding references.