Follow These Instructions &
Please start a Word Document file with the file name Lastname_Week10_PhotoAnalysis. You will be compile your work in this document. This assignment does not require a title page. Simple place your full name at the top of the page and then include the required content as follows.
• Using http://realtor.ca as demonstrated at the end of the content lecture, choose a location and set a general price range for a search on residential homes. In addition to the discussions of good and bad photography content in this week’s lecture, you can also refer to this photographer’s video for a few more ideas: https://youtu.be/W4EuJKCOKyo
• Create a heading with the title “The Bad & The Ugly”
• Find 3 examples of the common mistakes that we discussed in lecture. Copy them or screenshot them into the word file below the heading that you created and provide a 3 to 4 sentence description of the mistake and how it could have been photographed better or more appropriately. Place this writing just below the photo and above the photo, you should have the address of the property.
• Create a heading with the title “The Good”
• Choose 1 example of a favorite photo or something that you felt was one of the best shots that you saw as you were going through listings. Copy or screenshot this into the word file below the heading that you just created and provide a 3 to 4 sentence description for this photograph describing why you felt it was so great. Place this writing just below the photo and above the photo, you should have the address of the property.
• Have fun with this assignment but don’t just phone it in. In other words, I don’t want 3 examples of the same exact mistake for the bad examples. Spend some time and find 3 genuinely different bad photos. Believe me, they are out there! I will be marking you both on your writing and the characteristics of photos be unique for each choice.
• Do NOT pick photos from the same listing. That make it too easy. Each of the 4 photos should be from a different listing. This is why I have asked for you to include the address of the property above each photo.
• Save the file and submit it to the appropriate FOL Submission Box.