Guidance for Research Proposal Project
As you know this project has several Installments. Be aware of the deadlines (due date) late work will not be accepted for any circumstances.
(15 – 20) references not older than 2018 in APA style. From, online databases such as CDC, PubMed, Science direct, NSCH, WHO.
Research Proposal Project Out line
Autism and Breast-Feeding Introduction and Literature review outline
Introduction (due data 09/15/2020)
Psychological benefits to mom and baby
Literature review (due data 09/20/2020)
Breast-feeding and autism
Data file and variables (I will provide the data for you) SAS should be used.
Data source is National survey of children’s health; Not see the joined paper; Child and Family Health Measures
• Select appropriate study design (Cross-sectional study design)
• Plan for descriptive analysis (univariate)
• Plan for bivariate analysis to be performed
• Plan for multivariate analysis to be performed (if appropriate)
Develop blank (dummy tables)
Proposal Title: The Association Between Breastfeeding and Autism in The United States.
Delineate the dependent and independent variables.
• The independent variable (predictor variable) Breastfeeding.
• The dependent variable (outcome) Autism.
Research Questions. NOT (you can add one more as you working)
• Is there a Relationship Between Breastfeeding and Autism Prevention?
• Is there any correlation between mothers’ age and autistic infant?
The research Hypothesis. NOT (you can add one more as you working).
• Is the risk of autism being greater in children who have not breastfeeding compared to those who are breastfeeding? Or Are breastfed babies less likely to have autism compared to those who are not breastfeeding?
• Is the risk of autism associated with the length of breastfeeding?