1. A valued brand.
2. Delicious foods.
3. Branded products.
4. Embracing Technology.
1. Issues in supply chain management.
2. Employee satisfaction levels.
3. The business model-issues.
4. Myths and misconceptions about organic products.
1. Innovation in branding.
2. Expansion in international markets.
3. Healthier options offered in the organization.
4. Door-to-door delivery.
1. Riskiness in investments in organizations.
2. Competition in international markets.
3. Culture changes that are not in favor of organic foods.
4. Environmental concerns in the market.