– This is an MBA course called Supply Chain Management, and I want the best writer for this project, as the most important thing for me is the high quality of the paper, not the delivery time, so I want the best high quality for this paper as it worth 100% marks in this course. So if I found that the quality is bad, in this case I will put a very low rating.
You can select ONLY ONE topic and ONLY ONE company as a case study that you think you are good and you can provide and collect a lot of information about the company and the topic.
1. How does supply chain management contribute to performance dimensions (e.g., examples of agile supply chains contributing to performance dimensions during covid-19). Performance dimensions are social, environmental, and economical.
2. How do analytics and data contribute to performance dimensions (e.g., customer analytics to understand customer preferences and acting according to enhance performance dimensions)
3. How supply chain technologies contribute to performance dimensions (e.g., Internet of things and RFID for automated data collection and its effects on performance dimensions)
4. How do network analytics contribute to the dimensions of performance (e.g., exploring supply chain actors’ networks and analysing their contributions to performance dimensions (e.g., Internet of things and automated data collection and its effects on business performance)
5. How do optimisation and operational tools contribute to performance dimensions (e.g., optimising supply chain flows to minimise supply chain costs)
– Before you start writing, please let me confirm which company and topic you chose
– I have attached the instructions and the book related to this course to know how to write the project for Supply chain management course
– You should choose a company to apply it on one of the 5 topics related to supply chain management.
– The word count is 3000 – 3300 words. (References Not included in the word count).
– The structure and the word count of each section are attached.
– Harvard Referencing style.
– You should use many figures and graphs (Not included in the word count) to support your writing. Don’t Copy and paste the graph from the book. You should make the figures from your understanding on the supply chain management.