This is a 2 part project, Final paper and Power point presentation
For the purpose of this project. I will be the Director of Nursing for Hackensack University Medical Center
Set up final project using the following format:
• Title page
• T able of Contents
• Org chart current and future (2 total)
• Organization summary
• Discussion of the current make up
of your employer or organization chosen. If you do not have a present employer, look up a current public
institutions/ organization and base your succession plan on that organization.
• Please include the webpage of the organization.• Explain your methodology. (This includes readings/videos that were utilized this semester). You may also
include additional research as appropriate.
• Please include job descriptions and future job descriptions.
• Remember the succession plain must give me a historical content of the organization.
• It must be a well-thought out plan that will convince me that this is the appropriate future plan of action
• Reference page
Note: you must have headers and page numbers on your paper except for Title page.
The title page, table of contents and reference pages do not count toward the paper count and powerpoint
If you are using the creativity brief you can single space and add to back as an Appendix.
Graded by Rubric in back of syllabus
• Format = 25 points
• Content = 40 points
• Quality of writing = 25 points
• References = 10 points
https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-andsamples/toolkits/pages/engaginginsuccessionplanning.aspx [Accessed 4 Dec. 2018].
Management & Marketing., 7(2).
Agile. Retrieved from https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/employeerelations/pages/agile-is-not-just-for-tech.aspx
• REGO,A.(2017).TalentManagement101.CanadianJournalofMedicalLaboratoryScience, 79(3), 12. Retrieved
from https://login.proxy.libraries.rutgers.edu/login? url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?
Stereotypes: Should HR Consider Age-Based Values and Attitudes a Relevant Factor or a Passing Fad?
Public Personnel Management, 36(4), 349–369. https://doi.org/10.1177/009102600703600405
• Video- https://www.forbes.com/sites/aileron/2017/02/06/4-tools-to-create-a-strongsuccession-plan/#15a9b7804be5