1. Identify a research topic related to your degree program that would be best approached from a qualitative perspective.
Unethical Leadership Behaviors
2. Identify a research problem related to your research topic.
How do adverse leadership behaviors affect human capital
3. Explain why your selected topic and problem would be best approached from a qualitative perspective.
The theoretical framework affords better comprehension of unethical behavior transference onto human capital.
4. Explain how your selected topic and problem relate to your degree program.
Leadership is a fundamental part of my DBA program, and will aid in developing an applicable model to deter human capital proclivity for immoral comportment
5. Provide a brief summary about what you currently know about your selected topic and problem and why they interest you.
Unethical leadership negatively effects worker’s mind-set, psychological wellbeing and the overall business
Part II: Exploration
1. Locate a minimum of three peer-reviewed, empirical journal articles (published within the last five years) that relate to your selected research topic and/or problem. Analyze each article using the criteria outlined in the table below and report your findings within the table.