RESEARCH PAPER TOPIC -The serial rapes of Randal Comeaux. Comeaux was a sheriff’s deputy for the Lafayette Parish sheriff’s department. He was convicted for a series of rapes that occurred during the 80s and 90s. The conviction came from DNA evidence that was left behind on cigarette butts at the crime scenes.
· The body should be 5 pages in length. With at least 3 sources ( 2 – peer reviewed; 1 textbook).
· You will discuss about the biological evidence and how it played a role in the case (Provide background information about the case).
· Elaborate on how that particular type of biological evidence would be analyzed in the lab- discuss analysis and techniques and provide your reader with some insight that way.
· Then you will discuss how the biological evidence assisted the prosecution of the case. What was the outcome?
· You need a title page with a 120-word abstract, proper APA subheading throughout your paper, and a reference list. These items DO NOT count towards deliverable length.
· Ensure that you TII (turnitin score is under 18 %)