Answer the questions pertaining to Psychopharmacology. At least one paragraph per question. This is not a paper, but questions have to be answered in detail.
1. Describe endorphins, substance P, and how they work together to help us live a better life. Do not forget the last part of the question.
2. What is diacetylmorphine, and why is it so dangerous? There are individual physical and larger social implications for the dangers. Discuss both.
3. How can we therapeutically use opiates?
4. It is stated we are under an opiate addiction pandemic. Explain why?
5. REAL-WORLD ISSUE: What is the best pharmacological way to break an opiate addiction? (Defend your answer with support.) Personal feelings aside, argue for a pharmacological treatment, and defend it.