One way an organization communicates with its constituents is by its accreditation. Your department head knows that you are in a graduate program and has asked you to assist the department head that works with accreditation and licensure in your facility. She has asked you to develop an initial plan to gain accreditation for a new facility that your organization is opening. Choose one accreditation that is appropriate for the facility. Write an introductory paragraph then follow it with the initial plan in table format and should include: I WORK IN THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
• One type of accreditation needed for the facility and in 1-2 sentences, why it is needed for the facility
• Estimate the amount of time it will take for the new facility to attain accreditation
• What resources are needed
• Estimate direct costs for accreditation
• Estimate the financial impact on revenue if not earning accreditation
We use book:
Hitt, M. A., Miller, C. C., Colella, A., & Triana, M. (2018). Organizational Behavior, Enhanced eText (5th Edition). Wiley Global Education US. https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/books/9781119391647
Type of Accreditation Time Needed Resources Required Direct Costs for Accreditation Financial impact if Accreditation not Earned
Provide a paragraph under the table with conclusions and any potential limitation of this accreditation.
Please provide 3-4 references from scholarly journals and websites provided in the course.