The purpose of this assignment is to help teachers to better understand development in early adolescence and adolescence, and determine how they can support and guide students in development.
In a 750-1,000 word newsletter written for secondary teachers, elaborate on the following issues related to adolescence and early adolescence physical development.
Address the following in your newsletter:
1. Trends in understanding puberty over the last 100 years and reasons for these trends.
2. The effect of early and late onset puberty on adolescent physical development and social/emotional relationships with peers.
3. How changes in physical development effect cognitive processing and decision-making.
4. The current role of technology on students’ sense of interconnectedness. Provide examples of some technological tools.
5. Ways to ensure the use of technology in schools and the classroom is safe, ethical, and responsible.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources. Please no plagiarism.
This is not just an essay, this is a newsletter. This must Use typical features of a newsletter, including images, headings, and columns.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA Style Guide, An abstract is not required.