1. Describe how your family and employment background, education, training and life experiences have influenced your decision to pursue a health professional career.*
2. Describe how your family background, education, training, and life experiences have influenced your commitment to working in a medically underserved area.*
3. Have you lived in an underserved or disadvantaged community? If so, please describe your experiences. If not, describe how you can relate to a community that is underserved or disadvantaged.
4. Describe your short term career goals (2 years) as it relates to providing direct patient care in a medically underserved area.
5. Describe your long term career goals (3+ years) as they relate to being a health professional in a medically underserved area.
6. Cultural and linguistic needs include the language, thoughts, communications, actions, customs, beliefs, values, and institutions of racial, ethnic, religious, or social groups. Give an example of how your life experiences and/or education have contributed to gaining an understanding of the cultural and linguistic needs of a medically underserved community