read Hershey and Chase 1952 (file I attached), then please answer for the questions
1. What is phage? What component of the phage does S35 represent? What component does P32
represent? What is the significance of its separation into ghosts and DNA?
2. What is the difference between absorption and adsorption, in the context of this experiment?
3. How did the introduction of treatment variables ‘running time in blender’ and ‘multiplicity of infection’
influence the conclusions drawn by the authors?
4. What is the significance of the finding that phage sulfur takes no part in manufacture of intracellular
5. A goal of this course is to improve your technical literacy in biology