· Complete the “Leadership Traits Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 2).
· Complete the “Leadership Strengths Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 6).
The Synthesis of Personal Strengths and Weaknesses as a Leader Paper should be five pages long (not counting the cover page or references list) and must include a minimum of three scholarly references (one of which may be your required text). Your paper should reflect the following:
· What are the findings of the questionnaires?
· Discuss how your identified traits and strengths can enhance your ability to lead. How can your identified traits and weaknesses impede your ability to lead?
· How can your identified traits and strengths compare to those you have observed in nurse leaders? Create a plan to develop your strengths and address your weaknesses to meet the anticipated leadership responsibilities of your intended role (upon graduation from your program of study).
· Summarize the value of examining your leadership traits and strengths.