Read through the provided research papers about our product: LCC Converter for Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging. Write 1100 words to supply the following 8 key structural elements:
• Provide an overview of the contents of the paper along with key words. The objective of the abstract is to attract readers to the paper.
2. The Executive Summary
• This is a 1 or 2 Paragraph (maximum) section that summarizes the purpose and conclusions of the report.
3. The Product Description
• What is the proposed product (LCC Converter for Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging) and how will it enhance the company.
4. Research & Analysis
• A) Market Analysis: Will this increase the market sales of the present product or address a new market (what size?)? Both
• B) Product Analysis: Will it increase the Quality or Functionality of the present product? Both What is the “state of the art” of the pertinent technology?
This is where references are essential
5. Finance & Economics
• How much money will the venture require (structure is key: Development, Product, other investments)?
6. Management Team
• How will the team contribute to the success of the business? (In terms of their background and skills).
7. Risks & Assumptions
• A brief summary of the Risks & Assumptions (Tech, Market, other)
• Positive development for the company?
Use the following guidelines:
1. Each paragraph in each main element should be a full paragraph with Topic Sentence, at least one supporting sentence, and a concluding sentence (UNDERLINE or HIGHLIGHT THE TOPIC SENTENCE OF EACH PARAGRAPH)
2. Use IEEE format, i.e. [xx] to reference sources. I’ve provided 5 sources, but feel free to add more.
3. Identify each reference in IEEE format in References.
4. Grammar Checklist (See Below) Very Important!
5. I’m also going to attach a sample paper from a student (on a different topic), but it should give you an idea of what this paper should look like.
Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or clarification.