Build a plan for evaluating the job description created below. MUST BE ATLEAST 200-300 WORDS. Use the resource provided called “Job Evaluation Source” to guide the building of your Job Evaluation.
A job description is one of the outputs of a job analysis. It denotes a list of the responsibilities, duties, working conditions, as well as other essential elements required for the job completion (Weathington & Weathington, 2020).
Position: Human Resource manager
A Human Resource Manager is in charge of employment policies and procedures, managing workplace safety guidelines, and managing rewards and recognition programs. The individual is also in charge of overseeing the payroll. The HR manager’s role also involves finding, screening, hiring new job applicants, and developing training procedures. The manager is also responsible for the advancement programs for all employees, this is along with managing employee-benefit programs (Human Resources Edu., 2021).
Duties and responsibilities
• Planning and coordinating the best use of employees’ talents for the benefit of the organization
• Identifying the skills, knowledge, abilities, and other features that are required to perform job functions
• Identifying the work environment, work schedule, and job physical location
• Record time employees spend to accomplish goals and tasks among others
• Planning and overseeing employee benefit programs
• Oversee an organization’s employee recruitment, interviews, selection and, hiring processes (Creative Commons, 2012).
• Handling staffing matters like directing disciplinary processes and mediating workplace disputes
• Supervising and coordinating support staff and specialists working
• Supporting employee chances of professional development
• Managing the succession of staff members
• Assisting in performance review processes and management
• Determining appropriate salaries/wages and remuneration
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The expected minimum qualification for the position of Human Resource Manager includes good communication skills, the ability to negotiate and collaborate, and excellent interpersonal skills. The applicants must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, together with previous experience in the field of Human Resource. It is also important that a candidate is up to date with an understanding of present payment rates, industry awards, and trends in the industry concerning non-monetary benefits. Other degrees and certifications in Business and other management fields are an added advantage.