Read chapters 6, 7, 8, and 9 of Intentional Integrity.
Once you understand the concepts involved, reflect on the “Survey: Hallmarks of an Effective Follower” on page 75. Then develop your own Follower’s Credo.
1) How do you react to following?
2) Did it matter whom you were asked to follow?
3) Do you feel comfortable following some people and not others? If so, why do you think this is true?
4) What do you think it takes to be a good follower?
5) How do you feel when others follow you?
6) What qualities would you want to see in them?