Please explore and critically think about some of the learning outcomes and concepts presented in this
course. Please effectively communicate how you would lead an organization (or a group of people within
the organization) by applying the knowledge you have learned ethically and responsibly. Your discussion
should also include innovative thinking, and information-technology aspects (such as the Internet, socialmedia, computers, and so forth) that may assist you in decision-making. You may frame your discussion
around any functional component of business, and in any context; problem-solving, management,
leadership, organizational behavior, and so forth.
Explore from any of the learning outcomes below to write the essay instructed above
1. Develop an understanding of the accounting and finance vocabulary, terminology, charts, tables,
equations, and calculations. Distinguish, and apply the principles of T-accounts, debits and credits.
2. Analyze, and evaluate a Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows. Prepare a
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis. Compose a “horizontal” and
“vertical” analysis of the balance sheet and income statement of a publicly traded corporation.
3. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the concept of Time Value of Money (TVM). Calculate, and
evaluate Present Value, Future Value, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index
(PI), and Coefficient of Variance (CV) as applied in capital investment projects.
4. Evaluate short term versus long term investment decisions, increasing shareholder values.
5. Compile technical and strategic investment principles.
6. Determine and evaluate the performance of a well-diversified portfolio.
7. Specify the ethical issues in finance and accounting, as well as related fiduciary responsibilities.
Please paper format is APA
Minimum of 3 peer-reviewed articles.