Health Informatics (E-Health) and Hospital and Health Services Managemen
Date of Receipt Protocol Number
1. Title of Proposal:
Employees perceptions of Blockchain technology in the healthcare supply chain at Health Supply department at Al-Jouf region
The investigation of employees of Healthcare Supply Department perceptions of Blockchain technology in the healthcare supply chain, Al-Jouf, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. To determine the knowledge prevalence of Blockchain technology among employees of Al-Jouf Health supply department.
2. Exploring the extent to which employees are aware of the benefits of adopting blockchain technology inside the Al-Jouf healthcare supply department.
1- What is the level of the employees at Al-Jouf Healthcare supply department perceptions about the Blockchain technology in the healthcare supply chain in 2021 ?
Project Approach: The descriptive qunatitative technique is used in this project. This technique chosen because it is an verifiable approach concerned with gathering information from a selected sample and then evaluating the collected information.
2. Department or Executive Master Program Name: (Please check which program you are enrolled in)
Health Informatics (E-Health)
3. Type of Graduation Project: (Please check all applicable options)
Systematic Review 0 Meta-Analysis 0 Qualitative Research 0
Meta-Analysis 0 Quantitative Research 0 Evaluation / Case Report 0
Other 0 _________________
9. Background: (Instructions: Literature review of previous studies on the subject; and justification of the study by stating the problem and its importance)
10. Objectives of the Study:
10.1 Aim of the Study: (Instructions: state the goal you need to achieve)
10.2 Specific Objectives: (Instructions: state the details of each objective that will finally lead to achievement of the goal)
10.3 Secondary Objectives: (Instructions: these are subsidiary objectives that could be studied during the course of the project but are not the main objectives of the study, they are optional and vary according to the type of the study)
11. Materials and Methods: (Instructions: Describe the research methods that could best achieve the study objectives, recommend to attached flow charts)
11.1 Study Area/Setting: (Instructions: describe the area or setting where the study will be conducted. This description should cover the details relevant to the study topic)
11.2 Study Subjects: (Instructions: Inclusion and exclusion criteria of the study subjects)
11.3 Study Design: (Instructions: mention the type of study design eg cross-sectional, case- control, intervention study, etc..)
11.4 Sample Size: (Instructions: mention the input criteria for sample size estimation.)
11.5 Sampling Technique: (Instructions: mention the sampling technique, (e.g. randomization) that will be used in order to obtain a representative sample for your target population.)
11.6 Data Collection methods, instruments used, measurements (Instructions: Describe the instruments used for data collection (questionaire, observation recording from, etc.), and studied variables included in these instruments, as well as the methods used to test for the validity and reliability of the instrument. Techniques used should be briefly described and referenced. Study definitions [e.g., case definition] should be mentioned.
11.7 Data Management and Analysis Plan: (Instruction: Describe the analysis plan, tests used for data analysis and statistical package(s) used)
12. Bibliographic References: (Instructions: mention recent articles relevant to the study subject and enumerated according to their order of appearance in the text)
13. Ethical Considerations: Informed Consent (Instructions: If needed, please attach Informed Consent and/or extra documents. Translated forms are provided when needed.)
17. Appendices: (Instructions: Data collection instruments, elaboration on methods and procedures to be used, etc.) (Please attach the related documents)