Type your answers to the following questions at the end of your report:
1. What is the relationship between % uncertainty and the number of significant figures? Use evidence from your experiment to support the relationship.
2. How accurate is your measurement using a 2m stick? Use evidence from your experiment to support your answer.
3. Which meter device is the most precise? Use evidence from your experiment to support your answer.
4. Think about the differences between the two densities calculated for the metal slug. Explain which you believe to be more accurate and why. Explain which you think is more precise and why.
5. Which glassware is the most precise? How will that impact the accuracy of an experiment using each piece of glassware? Which glassware has the most uncertainty