RESEARCH PAPER: WORKING OUTLINE ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
This assignment will help you to organize the information you have gathered for your Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment into the key components of a problem-based paper (possible causes/risk factors, effects, and solutions/interventions). Review the information you have collected from the Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment as well as any other information from your approved peer-reviewed articles. Identify points that you would like to cover in your Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment. Similar points (for example all points that cover causes/risk factors) will be discussed within the same area of your paper. You will identify your main points and any sub points that will be addressed under each main point. Reference your articles to demonstrate where you will be finding support for your points.
• The body of the assignment will be at least one full page. Typically, a well-developed outline will be around two pages.
• Use APA formatting (include a title page and a reference page).
• A thesis statement will be included at the beginning of your outline. This will cover the main point of your paper and can be developed as you finish writing the Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment.
• Outline the proposed Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment in various sections. The intent is to demonstrate clear direction for the Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment.
• You must cite all of the approved articles within your outline. Additional sources can be used, but a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed journal articles are necessary to successfully complete this assignment.
• Review the Research Paper: Working Outline Example and Research Paper: Working Outline Grading Rubric for additional guidance.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.