Read Following articles:
· Implementing Regulatory Broad Consent Under the Revised Common Rule: Clarifying Key Points and the Need for Evidence. (2019). Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 47(2), 213–231. https://doi.org/10.1177/1073110519857277
Write a discussion post on following topic:
The article on IRB (institutional review board) discusses broad consent under the revised Common Rule. When you are doing any sort of research you are going to need to have your research plan approved by the University’s institutional review board or IRB. If you have never heard of this term before, please take a look online and find a brief summary of what it is about, before you read the article.
Please answer the following questions in your main post:
· What are the main issues that the article addresses?
· What is the Common Rule?
· How is this issue related to information systems and digital privacy?
Please make your posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
· Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
· Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
· Provide extensive additional information on the topic
· Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
· Share an applicable personal experience
· Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
· Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least 2 (scholarly) journal source should be used. Be your references in correct APA 7 format and cite each reference at least once, but as many times as you rely on it. Citations support each sentence relying on a reference, not an entire paragraph. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words and continue to use in-text citations. Initial posts need to be 300 words minimum .