Please review all the portfolios in your group and use the information for this assignment.
Group 1: Drew, Tarlini, & Jones (i am tarlini)
1. Drew: https://frankdrew6.wixsite.com/mysite
2. Tarlini: https://haileytarlini.wixsite.com/my-e-portfolio
3. Jones: https://sites.google.com/view/landayle-joness-eportfolio/welcome
Jaime Lucas is managing a community health center in Gainesville, FL and they need to hire a new health
services coordinator. The person hired would work closely with Jaime Lucas for the first year or so, but they
anticipate that the administrator would have greater solo responsibility after that.
Jaime Lucas has a lot to manage and micromanages as little as possible. They would prefer to hire a
1) has current health care/business-related knowledge and skills,
2) can follow directions,
3) is not afraid to ask questions yet is capable of working independently,
4) can liaise with other stakeholders in the community, and
5) demonstrates professionalism in appearance, writing, and speech (as applicable).
As a member of the hiring committee, review the portfolios (everything, and not just the résumés) for all
candidates in your group.
Playing the role of the member of the hiring committee, present Jaime Lucas with overall summaries for all
the portfolios (excluding yours). Let Lucas know your general impressions. Please note that your response
has be substantial and pertinent and should let the readers know you have reviewed each entire portfolio
and have a good sense of each candidate, Use a narrative format (not just bullet points) [4 points each = 8
Provide at least one suggestion each candidate can use to improve their portfolio to attract future
employers. Explain why you suggested each improvement [4 points].
Rank the candidates in order of preference. Who would be your first choice, and why? Would you hire
anyone else if the first choice is unable to accept your offer? Please elaborate [4 points] Now, reviewing your own portfolio, where would you rank yourself among the candidates and what can you
do to improve your portfolio? [4 points] Miscellaneous:
Please be honest and respectful when providing feedback on your peers’ portfolios.
Please note that you will lose points for grammatical/spelling errors or poor organization of your