➢ You are required to write a 3000 words Reflective account about your learning and development from the module, drawing on your reflective journal/log. And also submit your development plan. Weighting: 100%.
➢ You have to use Kolb’s reflective cycle model to structure your account Kolb’s reflective cycle Reflection and Kolb’s Cycle – YouTube
Your Reflective account should contain the following elements:
1. Introduction: A summary overview of your learning throughout the module
2. Relationship with yourself: Discuss what you have learnt about yourself, your self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence. Provide an example to illustrate your point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7m9eNoB3NU
3. Relationship with others: Discuss how you have applied your learning to improve your relationship with others, with a case study example of your relationship with an individual or being a member of a group. Identify the skills you have used and the changes you have made to demonstrate your effectiveness in the relationship. For example, what changes have you made to be more effective in dealing with conflict? What elements of your communication skills have you improved? (section 1 to 3 60%)
4. Your SMART Development Plan: Provide a summary of your development objectives. What were they, and how many? Discuss in detail one objective, and how you have been monitoring your progress and achievements.
5. A concluding section in which you discuss how you have made use of your learning to improve your professional practice or will help you in your professional practice (section 4 &5 40%).
6. Reference List (not included in the word count)
• Minimum of 5 academic sources
• Sources must be properly cited and written in the Harvard Referencing Style