In the scenario assignments, you are asked to reflect on responses to the presented scenario. It should not just be writing down your first reaction or what
you already know.
Reflection involves critical thinking, which means rethinking your existing knowledge and previously held opinions in light of what we have learned about
theories of ethics, logic, and reasoning. You will need to question your current knowledge and beliefs. Discuss the main points of the debate, what stance you
take, support that stance, and discuss the opposing argument. Also, discuss an ethical theory that would apply to defend your view.
To complete each scenario assignment:
1. Complete the entire scenario.
2. Fill out the template attached below, ask your professor for details on submission.
3. Compose the last question on the template reflection in a Word document and be sure to address, at a minimum, the following questions:
Why do you feel the way you do about the issue presented?
Of the four responses offered in the scenario, which do you think is the most ethical and why?
Which ethical theory would you use to support your stance? Why does this theory work?
4. Support your conclusions with evidence and specific examples from the textbook, including a minimum of one theory of ethics to defend your stance.
5. Your reflection must be 1-2 pages in length and follow APA formatting and citation guidelines as appropriate, making sure to cite at least two sources.
6. Review the rubric for specific grading criteria