Exercise 3 – Preparing Secondary Data
1. The data file is in text format and must be entered in Excel. File attached and titled M3 DATA FILE.
2. Use the survey and data collected from the data provided above. File attached and titled M3 SURVEY DATA. This survey is helpful in identifying what each of the variables in the data file mean. Prepare this data for analysis.
3. Watch the following video on preparing data in Excel before importing to SPSS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlCki6kqsdY) (you will not import the data into SPSS for this assignment).
4. Prepare the data for analysis using Excel.
5. In a Word Document discuss the following: (Be lengthy and detailed for each of these)
1. What steps did you follow to prepare the data?
2. Was any part of the data preparation particularly challenging?
-The below links are for review and reference as needed.
Quantitative vs. Qualitative Data
Primary Data vs. Secondary Data