The Forever King
Objective: To discover deeper understanding of characters in the
novel and find the
Importance of places and events through textual
evidence and critical thinking and reflection.
Directions: You will answer each question in an insightful and organized
manner. You will need
to support each answer with a quote from the story. Each essay question will
be answered in a two to three paragraph response.
1. When and how does Saladin express violence and
evil as a boy?
2. What makes Hal Woczniak an interesting
3. How is Arthur Blessing a “victim of
4. What is Taliesin’s importance to the story so
5. What is the importance of the settings of