Whether there is a relation between Race and Gender and stop and frisk?
Stop and frisk explain by these variables. Anova T test, check variable individually
1) Race. Independent, categorical (relationip) (black-nonBlack) (Hispanic-NonHispanic) (White-NonWhite)
2) Gender. Independent (relation)T-test. (Male-1), (Female-2) (
3) Stop duration. Interval (correlation analysis)
4) Suspected crime description (felony non-felony). Dependent variable, dichotomous
5) Suspect arrested. W (1-yes/2-no) race/gender/ suspected crime description Chai square analysis. Bi-vatiate analysis.
5. Age and Suspect arrested. W (1-yes/2-no) T-test significant impact on arrest and age. Bi-vatiate analysis.
Weather black or Hispanics are targeted