1. What topic(s) did you explore as part of the COIL project? How did your interactions with your international
peers impact your understanding of this topic(s)? If it’s a global issue, what kinds of solutions did you generate
to address it?
2. Did the project help you learn anything new about your culture(s), identity and/or lifestyle?
3. What did you learn about the culture(s), identity and/or lifestyle of your international peers?
4. Describe a specific situation during the COIL project when you had to consider a different cultural
perspective. How did you react and respond?
5. Did you have to adjust your communication habits when connecting with your international peers? Discuss
whether/how your written, oral, body language had to be adapted to communicate successfully.
6. How do you think that participating in this project might help you with your future academic and career
7. What was the most useful learning moment for you in your collaborative activities with international peers?
8. What aspect of this collaboration was challenging for you?