Read the attached case description of Monaca and her family. Based on the data provided, answer the following questions one at a time in the order they
appear. Include the question above each answer. Be sure to save your document in a Microsoft Word compatible format, use double spacing throughout and
12 point font, title page, number each page, and a reference page is needed.
Your answers will be evaluated according to how completely you incorporate concepts and strategies covered in the course. It may take a full page to answer
some questions. Take time to thoroughly answer each question in narrative form with supporting rationale for your choices.
1. How would you go about the process of developing a supportive working alliance with this family?
2. Identify the 3 most relevant CASSP principles you believe will guide how you work with this family. Discuss how you would demonstrate adherence to each
of these principles.
3. The parents have different parenting styles. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of these styles with respect to the four parenting functions.
4. Identify 2 goals that you imagine the family would like to work on. Explain why these goals would be important to this family.
5. Discuss the skills and resources the family would need to develop in order to reach their goals. Be sure to identify both formal and informal supports that
would help the family members achieve their goals. Discuss how strengths of family members have informed the plan you have devised.
6. Points will be deducted for not following APA format and guidelines.