· Select ONLY ONE question from the list of questions in the left-hand column of the FAQ document.
· Provide a viable and complete answer to the question in the Answer column next to the question you are answering.
· Make sure your answer is no fewer than 20 words and no more than 50 words.
· Tip: Use the Word Count feature in Microsoft Word to get an accurate word count. Remember, citations and references do not count toward the word count.
· Cite your source(s) using Strayer Writing Standards.
· You may use your course textbook as a reference or find a recently published article to research the answer to your selected FAQ.
· Write your first and last name in the “Employee” column.
· Save all the changes you made to your document with the file name of LastName_PE2_DOC.docx and submit the file to this Professional Experience: FAQ Answer assignment by the deadline.
1. What is the first step when preparing a professional message?
2. How do I figure out who I am writing to?
3. How important is choosing the communication format?
4. What is the best way to deliver bad news to a recipient?
5. Is communication a skill or just something someone is good at?
6. What role does ethics play in communication?
7. Can I use humor in my professional communications?
8. What is the difference between hearing and listening?
9. What are common barriers to effective communication?
10. What is the biggest struggle people have when giving a presentation?
11. Why is empathy important in the professional environment?
12. What is the difference between criticism and critique?
13. Are first impressions important in professional communications?
14. How does stress impact communications?
15. Do emotions have a place in the professional environment?
16. What is the difference between persuasion and simply getting your way?
17. How is coaching different from corrective action?
18. How important is rehearsal when preparing a presentation?
19. Does social media matter to professional communications?
20. What is the secret to motivating others?
21. Why is team building important?
22. What role does revision play in professional communications?
23. How important is a professional image?
24. Does body language matter?
25. What makes someone a good manager?
26. Is it more important to be right or to get it right?
27. Who is responsible for communicating effectively in the professional environment?
28. How important is a professional network?