Top of Form
Sugar Estates is a national estate planning firm with 2,500 employees in eight states.
The firm is keen in eliminating any known type of discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of age, sex, and disabilities, to name a few. For this, the firm has asked you to prepare a presentation for the purpose of knowledge sharing and training the junior members in the firm on topics related to employee relations.
Research 3 relevant real-life court cases on age discrimination.
Design a 14- to 18-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® (This is the only acceptable format) presentation with relevant speaker notes for Sugar Estates to train the employees on the following topics:
· An overview of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
· The concept of “Bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ)” and how it applies to age
· Ways Sugar Estates can minimize liability for age discrimination in its employment practices
· Include a short description of the case, legal issue, and court ruling for workplace safety in your presentation.
· Include the procedure for addressing employee grievances.
· Discuss your thoughts on the importance of improving employee relations.
Give examples of how this concept has been applied to employment situations involving the age of the employee.
Include visual interest in the form of relevant photos, clip art, and/or graphics.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines and include both an introduction slide and reference slide.
No Copy and Paste Policy: You may not for this class copy and paste in any content to your papers except for the questions or tasks assigned from the instructions you are given. You are required to take the information you find and put it in your own words and then cite your source