You will create an original post in response to one of the available topics for each discussion.
· Title your post according to your selected topic.
· In at least 600 words, discuss your topic by addressing the following items:
· Explain the concept of the marketing management topic selected for your paper (Your textbook is a good source for this section).
· Examine at least 1 practical application/example for your topic. This must involve the mention of a specific industry or organization, explained in sufficient detail.
· Formulate a question for classmates about your topic that your classmates will respond to.
· Have a separate heading for each of these 3 sections. Use the headings as highlighted above in bold.
· Use two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook.
· Use current APA format.
· You must respond to at least 2 of your classmates’ original posts with a reply of at least 250 words. Your replies must do the following:
a. Answer the question posed by the classmate.
b. Respond to the practical example in the classmate’s post with a practical example that differs from the one in the classmate’s post.
c. Reference at least 1 scholarly source in addition to the course textbook.
Note about Responses: Seek to understand your classmates’ posts (including the marketing management theory, the facts presented in their posts, their points of view, and their real-world examples). Aim to communicate your own understanding of relevant facts, your values, and your perspective of the topic. Post-First
This course utilizes the Post-First feature in all discussion assignments. This means you will only be able to read and interact with your classmates’ posts after you have submitted your post in response to the provided prompt.