1. What was Peloton’s consumer value proposition (CVP)? State its CVP in a strategy tweet of no more than 280 characters. Was Peloton’s CVP compelling?
If so, why did 400 VCs turn Foley down, even after Peloton showed considerable progress? Why did Soul Cycle and Flywheel turn down Peloton’s early offer
for a joint venture partnership?
2. What type of customers was Peloton targeting? Who are they targeting now (April 2021)?
3. Were Peloton’s business decisions appropriate, even though they added cost and complexity to Peloton’s operations?
4. What aspects of Peloton’s Digital Health business strategy have made it difficult for competitors to replicate the company’s success?
5. What are the five primary (Digital Health system design and deployment) lessons from this case that one should consider when developing a new (Mobile
Based) APP to support Cancer Patients rehabilitation?
6. Explain why the stock, which was one of the big winners of the pandemic era as sales boomed during the lockdowns and its share prices soared as high
as $171 in Jan. 2021, has since then it’s fallen by more than 75%. What were the main reasons of that dramatic decline? Any business leadership lessons
from that unexpected market reaction?
– Limit your discussion of all points in the question above to a two-page executive summary, (plus an optional appendix