Argumentative topic to do annotated bibliography on: Do you believe that social media does more harm than good?
1. Include at least ten sources. At least 4 will be academic journal article sources. At least 2 will be book-length, from online. At least 2 sources (of any of
those formats) must contain elements that DISAGREE with your own position on the matter. The remaining 2 sources will be “wild card” slots—anything you
want to include and they may fall into whichever category you choose. You may single-space both the citations and evaluations to make it more readerfriendly. Entries should be organized in alphabetical order. Use MLA formatting for this Bibliography.
2. Include a full Works Cited page citation, formatted in MLA format
3. Include a clear summary of each research source: Explain what it is about so that I can get a sense of the article. Here you will want to clearly state the
main argument or point and explain some of the topics and supporting reasons focused on in the text.
4. Include commentary on why the source is useful and what kind of evidence it adds to your project. Does it add a particular perspective or type of
evidence? Explain why you are including it.
5. At the end of your list of sources, explain what controversial topic your essay will be about—what is the problem and why are people concerned about it?
Explain what you think your argument is. Then, explain the connections you are beginning to see between your sources and how you are currently imagining
they will be used together in your paper. This should be 2 or 3 well-developed paragraphs for each source.…