Complete the directions below and upload this document
Use the contents of Figure 2.1 to work problems 1-3.
Table Description automatically generated
1. Write the business rule(s) that governs the relationship between AGENT and CUSTOMER.
2. Given the business rule(s) you wrote in Problem 1, create the basic Crow’s Foot ERD.
3. Using the ERD you drew in Problem 2, create the equivalent Object representation and UML class diagram. (Use Figure 2.4 as your guide.)
Using Figure P2.4 as your guide, work Problems 4–5. The DealCo relational diagram shows the initial entities and attributes for the DealCo stores, located in two regions of the country.
4. Identify each relationship type and write all of the business rules.
5. Create the basic Crow’s Foot ERD for DealCo.
Using Figure P2.6 as your guide, work Problems 6−8 The Tiny College relational diagram shows the initial entities and attributes for Tiny College.
Figure P2.6 The Tiny College relational diagram
6. Identify each relationship type and write all of the business rules.
7. Create the basic Crow’s Foot ERD for Tiny College.
8. Create the UML class diagram that reflects the entities and relationships you identified in the relational diagram