Carefully Read, appraise, and write the study synopsis of the article.
Write a study synopsis that includes these main points.
· how the study was conducted
· describe the intervention and procedures for carrying it out
· include measurement instruments and what they measured
· procedures for collecting the data
Appraise the article in narrative format by answering the following questions.
· Was treatment fidelity accomplished? Why or why not?
· Were the measurement instruments reliable and valid? Why or why not?
· Were the conclusions of the study supported by the results? Why or why not?
· Include key statistical results and p-values, if provided, as part of your rationale.
Note: Please, No APA Reference older than 2018