Assignment 20 Chapters 20, 21, 22 Due 12/16 page 1 of 2
Inset of special note: neurons forming in adulthood 510-511
What Will You Know p. 513 (same as the What Have you Learned- not sure why this set of questions is identified this way-perhaps an editing error)
3. What suggests that the aging process is not dependent solely on time and genes?
What Have You Learned p. 518
1. How does sexual arousal change with age?
4. What impairs fertility in men and women?
What Have You Learned p. 526
7. Why would SES predict health, even in a nation with free public health care?
What Have You Learned p. 537
6. Why does IQ vary as much as it does? Tip = See last sentence under ‘putting it all together’ p. 536. Yes, that sentence is the minimum needed for the answer but best if you can in addition with one sentence per concept explain what is meant when explaining IQ variations by:
What Have You Learned p. 541
6. Which intelligence do you think is undervalued in your community? add why? Keep it brief but tip for best answer = use the descriptions of analytic, creative and practical intelligence and discussion that follows as a base for your answer. Which of these is undervalued and why?
What Have You Learned p. 551
1 At what age should a person begin selective optimization. Include why.
Chapter 22 page 2 of 2
What Have You Learned p. 559
4. How are personality traits affected by age?
5. How does personality interact with culture?
What Have You Learned p. 566
5 How does a social convoy aid development?
What Have You Learned p. 578
1 How is generativity a distinct human need?
8 Why is changing jobs stressful according to your textbook? see p 575-576
Applications questions p. 579
Describe a relationship in which a middle aged person and a younger adult learned from each other.