In the study of Land Law, there are a range of relationships to consider, especially when advising parties in a dispute pertaining to ‘real property’.
With this in mind, choose from one of the following sets of parties:
– Former Owner and New Purchaser
– New Purchaser and Land Registry
– Mortgagor and Mortgagee
– Landlord and Tenant
– Co-owners under an Express Trust
With this relationship dynamic in mind, you should present and upload a 10-minute individual recorded presentation that performs the following functions:
• Shows an understanding of an area or areas of tension within the relationship
• Relates to the module content and coverage of the area(s)
• Evidences further topical and relevant research into the area(s)
• Shows an engagement with land law principles and/or practice
(i) An OSCOLA Bibliography of all sources used, complying with OSCOLA referencing;
(ii) An Annotated Bibliography, in which you select three of your sources and provide annotations for these, to explain your rationale for using these sources and an evaluation of each; and
(iii) PowerPoint slides, if used, with two slides to a page.