Guidelines for Research Plan:
These things listed below must be included in your Research plan to receive full credit! (10 Points). Will only accept printed out copies!
1. The first page of your research plan needs to include a schedule that looks like the schedule on page 480. You can omit: Schedule an interview, field research, and get a response. Must list dates and they must be realistic, meaning don’t just put random dates think them through.
2. You need to list your topic: The career you are choosing to do.
3. You need to list what you already know about your topic.
4. You need to state what you want to find out through your research (focus on the positives and negatives of the career according to you).
5. Let me know what you plan to bring to your meeting with one of the reference librarians (keywords and search terms you think will work).
6. I need two sources that you plan to use and why: You need to tell me the type of source, what is the source about, and where do you plan on using this source in your essay?
7. What strategies from “Keeping track of your sources” do you plan on using (487-488)? ( Must list at least two)