Evaluate the movie “Seaspiracy,”
consider the tone of the film or parts of the film. What parts of the film are using an emotional appeal or Pathos, and what parts or more logical, logos, and what parts does the filmmaker use or have authority, ethos to support his claims. You should have an opinion of the film and then back this up with evidence from the film. If you use any other reviews or outside sources, you must include in-text citations and a work cited page, which we will review.
Observe the following guidelines:
* Keep your audience in mind. What does the reader need to know?
* Your argument needs to be supported by appropriate evidence gathered from your own experience and from common knowledge. Do not conduct outside research or incorporate other reviews in your work.
* Use a variety of rhetorical strategies as appropriate (narrative, description, process, examples, definition, analysis, classification, comparison and contrast, analogy, cause-and-effect analysis). See the corresponding chapters in NFG for guidance.
* Use an appropriate level of formality and use a reasonable tone.
* Your essay should have a title.