Final Project Requirements
1. Must be multimedia with images and animation and sound OR video
2. All images must be in neocities. Do not hand in any images!
3. Must have no more than ONE video or sound item.
4. Must be responsive using both HTML and CSS
5. Must have at least 4 pages with navigation; you may use one HTML or more
than one HTML.
6. Must navigate easily and let the user know where in the website he/she is.
7. Navigation must be responsive, converting to a ‘hamburger menu’ for mobile
8. You must have a table on your website.
9. You must include CSS transitions & animation in your project.
10.Please have separate files for your html and your CSS. Do not include the CSS
inside the html.
11.Your main html must be called index.html.
12.Do not have wasted ‘white space’ on any of your pages,.
13.Please organize your files into folders.
14.You must write a design document (word doc or pdf, NOT pages!) that will
include the following:
a. Your mission and audience for the website
b. How you measure success for your website
c. Wireframe sketch of each page
d. Site map
e. Why you selected the font that you end up with
f. A description of your navigation
g. What parts you enjoyed, What you could have done better if you had
more time, and a conclusion!
15.You must have a video where you present your project; you should first show
the website and navigate through it listing all the features and then pick 3
challenging and interesting parts of the code to talk about in the video.
The video should be between 7 & 8 minutes. Your video can be just a link to
YouTube that you created.
16.Please zip up all the files and submit to canvas by Thurs Dec 15, 6AM. Call the
zipped up file YourFirstLastName_FinalProject. DO NOT give me rar file I
cannot open it.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)