1. Mentions at least 5 specific points from the article or reading. (40 points)
2. Relate new information to old information learned in the course to date. (10 points)
3. Relate information in article or reading to personal experience. (10 points)
4. Discuss at a critical level, not just recitation of facts from the article. (40 points)
5. Length of posting approximately 1 word processing page.
Note: Discussion at a critical level means discussing things such as your opinion of the point mentioned, why you hold that opinion, what you see wrong with the point mentioned, how you see the point consistent/inconsistent with what you have learned so far, implications for the future, consistencies/inconsistencies within the article or reading itself, and so forth. In other words, critiquing an article means analyzing the good and/or bad aspects of he article and justifying your analysis.