Case Presentation Final (CP-F) Assignment Instructions
This assignment is the accumulation of your efforts across the course. You have completed the assessment, diagnosis, case conceptualization, and treatment plan formative (draft) assignments based on your assigned case study. You have also received feedback on each of those assignments from your instructor and your classmates. Now it is time to pull this all together into a single document evidencing your skills as a counselor.
Below you will find step-by-step instructions to complete this assignment.
This assignment should be 10-15 pages in length in current APA format, which includes a cover page, headings, subheadings, intext citations, and a reference section. The assignment requires at least 4 citations, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, theoretical textbooks, psychopathology textbooks, or evidence-based treatment references. Note if other sources are used they are to be scholarly articles published within the last five years unless there are considered seminal works in the field of study.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
1) Review the Case Presentation: Final (CP-F) Grading Rubric, Template as well as the Case Presentation Example.
2) Use the APA formatting of the CP-F Template.
3) Collect and review your previous feedback from your instructor and classmates – assessment & diagnosis, case conceptualization, and treatment plan (CPAD, CPCC, CPTX).
4) Merge the three documents into one paper (CPAD, CPCC, CPTX).
5) Make any appropriate corrections to the merged document based on the feedback you received from your instructor and classmates.
6) Make sure your final paper mirrors the APA formatting found in the Case Presentation Final (CP-F) Example of Penny.
7) Upload your finalized paper for grading.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.