1. choose three of the following and discuss how each must be addressed in order to develop a viable resource management plan:
Skills required to perform a given task.
Skills requirements for an indicated resource.
Skill levels of an indicated resource.
Availability of a given resource.
Resource implications of whether tasks must be performed sequentially or can be performed concurrently.
Resource implications of whether a task can be performed by multiple resources or must be performed by a single resource.
Gido, J., Clements, J., & Baker, R. (2017). eBook: Successful Project Management (7th Edition). Cengage Learning US. https://ccis.vitalsource.com/books/9781337517355
2. Choose one of these cost performance measures
Cost Performance Index (CPI)
Cost Variance (CV)
Forecasted Cost at Completion (FCAC)
To-Complete Performance Index (TCPI)
Explain your selected measuring using the following prompts.
1. How is the performance measure calculated?
2. Where do the numbers come from that are used to calculate the measure?
3. As a project manager, how would you use the measure to monitor and control project performance?
4. Give an example of what a comfortable value for the measure would be and what a troublesome value for the measure would be. Explain why for each example. If you have to make assumptions or provide hypothetical numbers for illustration purposes, feel free to do so.